What Documents Do I Need For Proof Of Income?
We require the following information for proof of income:
- Paid Monthly: Last three months’ of payslips, showing your name and payment amount.
- Paid Weekly: All payslips from the last three months, showing your name and payment amount.
Please note we cannot take any bonuses or overtime into account when calculating affordability.
- Last three months payslips or last three month bank statements showing your monthly income. We may ask for recent invoices.
- Last year’s Tax Return
In receipt of benefits or child maintenance?
- Statement or award letter detailing the benefit & amount due
- Last three months bank statements showing your benefits being paid to you
Please note that we cannot take informal arrangements for child maintenance into account. You would need to provide the legal document detailing the payments due to you.
In receipt of Universal Credit?
- FULL Universal Credit Statement detailing the calculation of your benefit
- Last three months’ of bank statements showing your benefits being paid to you
Please note: We do not accept mobile banking screenshots when bank statements have been requested.