Who Can Be My Secondary Contact Person?

A Secondary Contact Person is someone who we will use in the event we are unable to get in touch with you. This person will be responsible for assisting us to trace you in the event of a default.

The Secondary Contact Person is not financially liable for your debt, nor are they a co-signer.

They may be someone who does not wish to or does not meet the requirements to be your UK Rent Guarantor directly.

If you are from overseas, your Secondary Contact Person does not need to be living in the UK. They can be a parent or friend in your home country.

Please also note that the Secondary Contact Person cannot be someone who lives in the same rental property.

If you have been asked to become a Secondary Contact Person you can see what you'll need to provide here

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us